Bristol - Introduction to Modern Calligraphy
This beautifully curated calligraphy workshop will introduce you to the aesthetic and creative art of Modern Calligraphy. Hosted by Aruna of UK Lettering, this workshop is suitable for all levels and is designed for complete beginners as well as calligraphy enthusiasts.
What to expect:
- Develop a solid foundation of Modern Calligraphy, learning different aspects of the art.
- A thorough introduction to the art of Modern Calligraphy.
- Learn fundamental basics, including foundation strokes, lowercase and uppercase letters, words and sentences, and practice drills.
- Take away your own calligraphy starter kit including a comprehensive practice workbook, an oblique holder (dip pen), nibs, and inks worth £20.
- Light refreshments will also be provided.
This is the perfect opportunity to try something new, whether you come alone or bring a friend you are guaranteed a fun, creative, and mindful afternoon of escapism.
- Light refreshments available
On the day
Wear something you are comfortable with , there isn't an allocated parking but there should be some available on the road.. The location is easily accessible via public transport if you choose to travel by bus.
Clifton Suspension Bridge Trust, Bristol, BS8 3PA
Date & Time
Wednesday 9th August 2023
Time : 6 pm to 9:30 pm